Thursday 27 July 2017

Mind Blowing Conversation Between Husband & Wife

Pregnant women to her husband - Dear I am going to have our baby in two months, are u not excited.                                            

Husband - a lot sweetheart, I can't wait for that moment.             

Pregnant wife - but still u didn't told me what u are expecting, it will be a boy or girl.                          

Husband - (hahaha) does it make a difference.                                    

Pregnant wife - no it doesn't but still everyone as some things like if it will be a boy I will do this or that or if would be a girl I will do this and so on.                                 

Husband - oh like that , oh yes I have some things in my mind about that.                                        

Pregnant wife - really ! Tell me.       

Husband- if we had a boy,I will teach him all mischievous things,I will teach him maths,we will go for sports,I will teach him fishing and so on.                                         

Pregnant wife - haha ...and what about girl.                                         

Husband - if we had a girl..I will not teach her anything.                   

Pregnant wife - why?                       

Husband - because she will be the one who will teach me all the things again...like how to dress,how to eat, what to say ,what not to say...in short she will be my second mom...and She will consider me as her hero even though if I have not done anything special, she will always understand when I will refuse her for something,she will always compare her husband to be like me,no matter how old she will be but she always want that I should treat her like my baby doll,she will fight with world for me and if someone hurted me she will never forgive that person...                                           

pregnant wife - So you mean to say that your daughter will do all these things but your son will not do.                                                    

Husband - No no ..maybe he will do the same but he will learn to do ..but daughters are born with it..being the father of a daughter is the pride for any man.   

Pregnant wife - but darling she will not be with us forever.              

Husband - yes but we will be with her in her heart forever, so it doesn't make a difference..where she goes.                                            😊

No comments:

Post a Comment